MachineHappy Speak: CES 2013 is at an end. We have seen it all, the two of us, Parth and me. And we really loved the show. Some of them were incredulous, over the top and in some bad cases useless too. But at the end of the day we liked most of what we saw. But one venue at CES 2013, I really wanted to give a hands up to is the Vizio platform. Nothing spectacular about them or anything unusual, but what I really liked is the way even being a relatively new comer in the field of consumer electronics they have managed to gather around some of the best technologies in their consumer electronic products. So I say again although it does not feature the most outstanding product but on a platform and as a company it does hold many things that represent the entire consumer electronics industry and maybe its future.
In the closing moments of CES 2013 here”s a recap on why the Vizio platform stood casino online tall even amongst the giants of the consumer electronics industry:
- Vizio is just a ten year old company. But it has managed to create products with path breaking technologies and gained a great market traction within a short time and that was there for everyone to see at their platform.
- 4K TV: With the television market going nuts over the ultra HD 4K TVs which were on special pavilion at CES 2013, Vizio stood a respectable head over the rest by coming out with its 4K TV in three different size ranges.
- Glassless 3D: Interesting technology and a truly interesting product. Imagine never needing a 3D glass to watch 3D live in your living room. Well that”s the autostereoscopic television which Vizio showed off at CES 2013 albeit only a prototype form though.
- M-Go: Vizio doesnot only focus on the hardware of the consumer electronics industry. It gives equal attention to the content part of it as well. That is evident from its M-Go application service, which allows streaming of desired movies in a simpler way and even puts in an alternative streaming way in case the movie isn”t available.
- Smartphones: While most of the mobile majors shied away from CES 2013, Vizio even showed off a new smartphone.
All in all, I would say it again, not the best on show but definitely the most complete show at CES 2013 belonged to Vizio.