The name Motorola seems to have been vanished of the Indian market for quite some time. But after Google purchased it off, Motorola has made a comeback with a bang. Motorola’s spectacular ranges of phones are giving competition to the best phones in the market in their respective price range.
Today we will be looking at one such model, Motorola Atrix 2:
Initial launch price of Rs. 23,000 the Motorola Atrix 2 has seen a steep fall in its price with its current price being of Rs.19,000. The primary reason behind it was Motorola’s willingness to introduce a range of new models by the end of the year, this makes it an even more tempting option.
- Coming with a screen size of 4.3” the phone has a screen clarity of qHD(540 X 960) i.e. a little better as compared to Samsung SII(480X800) thereby giving its users a much better ppi ratio. The display wouldn’t disappoint you even while gaming of high graphics and performance utilizing games.
- That reminds me of its powerful 1GHz dual core processor combined with 10 free games option that you get with the phone, is a deal worth for the gamers.
- The phone also boasts of 8MP camera with LED flash, which does disappoint us and gives crisp and sharp images. The audio quality is remarkable, something which is expected from a mean MOTO machine.
- The phone’s con lies in the fact that inspite of having huge 1785mAH battery the phone doesn’t give a talktime of more than 500mins, mainly owing to its screen which is just TFT and lags behind its competitions which come with SUPER AMOLED screen.
- The phone comes with Bluetooth 2.1 and weighs 147 grams, which adds up to its cons.
The phone does have almost all the features that one requires at a mouth watering price. Including an ICS update, which was rolled out by Motorola in this quarter. It’s a perfect blend of features, compared to Samsung SII and price wise little more than Samsung S Advance.
contributed by : Pradyumna R. Pillai