In a recent leak Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8.0 model plan layouts were leaked on a twitter account of classificatearg. The leak displayed photo sketches with the specifications that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will feature. On the basis of the leaked images alone it would have been a tad difficult to trust the possible coming soon status of this high end phablet from Samsung. However in another separate release by Samsung executive JK Shin too the same was revealed with the headline that Samsung will indeed be launching an 8-inch Galaxy Note device at the upcoming Mobile World Congress.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, which was recently leaked, is expected to feature an 8-inch 1280×800p display, 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 5MP rear camera, 2GB RAM and Jelly Bean. It will be Samsung’s competitor to the iPad Mini and its upcoming successor. Similar to other Note devices, it will also sport S-Pen.
The new Note 8.0 reportedly features the following specifications:
- Android version: 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Product codes: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95mm, 330 gram.
- 8.0-inch 1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- RAM + Storage: 2GB (RAM) + 16/32GB (optional) + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
Check FindYogi for earlier offerings of the Samsung Galaxy Note. For the leaked images check below: