If you thought that there wont be any successor of the awesome Samsung Galaxy S3 then think again. SamMobile received a huge tip from our insider at Samsung. According to him the next generation of the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy S4 will be out soon by March 4th 2013.There are rumors that at the Unpack event in Pyeongchang, Korea ,the new Samsung Galaxy S4 will be revealed. Sam Mobile was not 100% confirm if it was indeed the Galaxy S4 but the picture they received from the leak looks really sharp and doesn’t look fake at all. The design of the device looks also very similar to the design of the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy Premier, which makes this picture more authentic.
By looking at the picture of the device we observed a few things, the device will use on-screen buttons as there is no home-button present on the device (Finally), the bezel around the device is much thinner and the device features a large display.
There is no confirmation on the specifications of the Galaxy S4 but the rumored specifications are listed below:
– Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
– Mali-T658 GPU
– 2GB of RAM
– 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
– 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
– 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
– Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)
According to SamMobile:
– Source claimed to have more pictures.
– It’s hard to believe.
– Mix between Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Premier could make this render (press photo) looks real.
– Before the official presentation by Samsung is nothing 100% sure.
Looking at all the above specs we can say one thing as Apple is trying to saddle up with the new iOS 7 to come up in the competition in the same way Samsung will experiment around it’s best smartphone and try to remove all the small flaws which it left before and try to make it the complete phone which the users will proudly own.