Sony finally brought its new Xperia J to the Indian shores. The device was unveiled earlier this year during the Mobile World Congress event in the USA and is now available for purchase in India. The price is as handsome as the handset which costs you 15 grand (Rs.15, 666). Sony Xperia J has a sleek design with a robust engine and a powerful configuration for a mid-range android smart phone. It is actually priced at Rs. 18,399 but many online sellers can offer you a price as low as 15, 666 of course with a cash on delivery option.
• Weight:124 g(4.4 ounces)
• Dimensions:124.3 x 61.2 x 9.2 mm(4.9 x 2.4 x 0.4 inches)
• 1,750 mAh battery with Talk time (up to): Up to 7 hours 18 min, Standby time (up to): Up to 618 hours)
• 4 inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen
• 16 million colours / 854×480 pixels
• Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon processor, ,512MB RAM,5 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash.
Though powered with preloaded Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system it’ll soon be upgraded to Android Jelly Bean in the coming few weeks. The device also comes with a 4 GB of internal memory and a micro SD card slot for expandable memory up to 32 GB.Another good news for you smart phone lovers is this machine comes loaded with the Sony Walkman application, xLoud audio, and manual equalizer, which guarantees a thrilling music experience every time you listen to your favorite numbers. This new phone from the Sony camp offers lot of exciting features for a fairly modest price, now grab your handset at the earliest.
Here’s a review: