On December 12, Twitter will roll out something new to the users. All the twitter users will automatically get the new version of the profile on twitter.com. If you don’t upload a header photo by then, you (and everyone else) will only see a default grey image on your page. That’s not fun!
To get inspired about what you can do, Follow these steps to see how to make your profile a little more “you”, less generic.
- Go to the settings for your account then click on edit profile.
- Now you will get an option of uploading a pic or taking a pic from your laptop or desktop camera.
- You can even scale and highlight your face.
- Now the best part header photos.You can upload header that displays online and on your phone.
- You can go to the design tab and select a background to share a piece of personality on twitter.
- You can also make changes on the go from the me tab in twitters iPhone or Android applications.
- just tap the gear and select edit profile. and put the header photos wherever you are.
Image by: wiredfortechnology