Tablets and smartphones are soon going to be in the by gone era, considering the way the phablets are making inroads into the market. Samsung started off the phablet segment by launching the Samsung Galaxy Note series which were branded as being phablets because of the dimensions of a tablet and the functionality of a smartphone. Karbonn recently launched the mother of all phablets, the Karbonn A30 which is a mammoth 5.9 inches and fits in a dual sim as well. Micromax and Karbonn have made quite a name for themselves for coming out with high end functionality phones with half the price tags as their higher priced contemporaries like Samsung, Apple and others.
The Karbonn A30 is a pretty unusual product for something that Karbonn has come up with. Surprising statement? Well I say this because Karbonn and Micromax are often seen with a look of distrust when it comes to products that are in the high end segment but with such low prices. Now the point I am trying to make here is the Karbonn A30 is actually a very high end product at a low price, that can be trusted to be good in its bearings.
The Karbonn A30 can be very well your next best buy if its a low priced smartphone that you are looking to buy. The reasons are:
Spec Reasons: This section features the general specifications that make the Karbonn A30 a best buy option in the low priced smartphone category.
- The Karbonn A30 comes with a dual core 1GHz processor which in itself makes it standout.
- The Karbonn A30 carries a dual sim package which adds on the value of its dual network utility or the greater connectivity guarantee on it.
- The A30 sports Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS which allows it to access almost 2,50,000 apps from the Google Play store.
Utility & Multimedia Reasons: The Karbonn A30 also offers well performing utility features like:
- USB tethering allows to use the mobile phone as a modem to connect your laptop or other devices to internet.
- Wi-Fi hotspot that can connect up to eight devices to the internet connection on the mobile.
Add on to these the more than decent multimedia options on it inclusive of :
- 8 MP camera with face detection and flash
- 1.3 MP camera for video calling
- Gesture control and pre-embedded apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Kingsoft Office, Saavn, NextGtv, PayTM, Popi, Karbonn Smart Browser which enable a better user experience.
Product Comparison Reasons: The packaging and features of the Karbonn A30 are comparable and compatible with those on a Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S 2 and Samsung Galaxy S III all of which are priced above 30,000 INR. At an introductory price of 12,900 INR with many online shopping carts having it at even 10,500 INR, its definitely a low price option for functionality extending to the high end Samsung Galaxy Notes or Samsung Galaxy S series phones.
MachineHappy Cut: The Karbonn A30 is a best buy low price smartphone not because it is the best low priced smartphone, but because it delivers high end features comparable to the high price segment smartphones at a low price and delivers upon the phablet product design too.